This document provides information about the principles for processing by CCC.EU sp. z o.o. with its seat in Polkowice (59-101), Strefowa 6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław under KRS number 0000506139, tax ID (NIP) 5020110639, statistical identification number (REGON) 022395487 (hereinafter: CCC) your personal data and about your rights pertaining to that, considering implementing of the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016//679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of the natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
If there are any questions considering the method and scope of processing your personal data or about your rights, please contact CCC at: Strefowa 6, 59-101 Polkowice or with data protection officer by electronic means at: [email protected].
1. [Indicating the controller]
The controller of your personal data, collected for the purpose of conclusion and performance of the agreement, is CCC.EU, with its seat in Polkowice (59-101), Strefowa 6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław under KRS number 0000506139, tax ID (NIP) 5020110639, statistical identification number (REGON) 022395487 (hereinafter: CCC).
2. [Purposes and legal basis of processing your personal data]
Personal data within the scope indicated in the agreement and during its performance will be processed by CCC for the purposes of the agreement (Art. 6, section 1, point b GDPR).
Where necessary, your personal data will be processed for other purposes than the mentioned above, when being crucial considering the legitimate interests of CCC (Art. 6, section 1, point c and f GDPR), in particular:
a) for the purposes of contact with the Counterparty of CCC
b) for the purposes related to court proceedings as well as in front of other public authorities and other proceedings, including proceedings for the purpose of exercise or defense of legal claims;
c) for the purpose of reporting inside CCC or within the frame of CCC S.A. group, also management reporting;
d) for the purposes of creating internal compilations and statistics.
In other cases your personal data will be processed only on the basis of previously granted consent within the scope and for the purpose determined in the content of the agreement.
3. [Obligation of disclosing personal data to CCC]
Disclosing your personal data is a condition of concluding and performing the agreement between you as a supplier or counterparty and CCC, based on the implementation of the obligations resulting from the aforementioned law provisions or is necessary to achieve the objectives resulting from the legitimate interests of CCC.
Within the scope of collecting personal data on the basis of a consent, disclosing personal data is voluntary. Besides CCC indicates that your personal data will not be processed to direct marketing without your explicit consent.
4. [Source of obtaining personal data and range of the collected data]
If your personal data was not collected directly from you, CCC informs that your personal data, i.e. name, surname, position, contact details such as phone number and email address were collected from the Counterparty of CCC.
5. [Information about recipients of your personal data]
Considering processing your personal data for purposes indicated in point 2, your personal data can be made available to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
a) public authorities and entities performing public functions or acting on instructions of the public authorities, within a scope and for the purposes resulting from law provisions, e.g. police, building inspection;
b) entities supporting CCC in its business processes and activities of CCC, including the entities processing personal data in favor of CCC (data processors).
6. [Personal data processing periods]
Your personal data processed for the purposes indicated in point 2 will be processed during the cooperation period and after its end, during the period required by law provisions, e.g. of tax law, or for the purpose of meeting by CCC the legitimate interest of the data controller and in case of your consent to data processing after termination or expiry of the agreement, till the withdrawal of the consent.
7. [Profiling and automated decision-making]
Your personal data will not be used for profiling or for automated decision-making concerning you.
8. [The rights of data subjects]
CCC wishes to ensure you that all persons, whose data is processed by CCC, have respective rights under the provisions of GDPR. Therefore, you have following rights:
1. right of access to personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of them;
2. right of rectification your personal data – in case they are false or incomplete;
3. right to erase your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’) – in case when (i) – the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, (ii) the data subject objected to the data processing, (iii) the data subject withdrew consent on which the processing was based and where is no other legal ground for the processing, (iv) the personal data have been unlawfully processed, (v) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation resulting from law provisions;
4. right to restriction of processing personal data – where one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, (ii) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead, (iii) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, (iv) the data subject has objected to processing – pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of data subject;
5. right to data portability where: (i) the processing is based on a contract with the data subject or on consent of the data subject; and (ii) the processing is carried out by automated means;
6. right to object to data processing, including profiling where: (i) there are grounds relating your particular situation; and (ii) data processing is not based on necessity for the purposes resulting from legitimate interest of CCC, referred to in point 2 above.
9. [Right to withdraw consent to the processing personal data]
To the extent the consent is given, you have right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data. Withdrawal of consent has no influence on the lawfulness of data processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. [Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority]
If it is considered that the processing of your personal data by CCC infringes the GDPR provisions, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.